Friday, March 20

one fine wire

I remember a time, when my balance was fine, I was just walking on one fine wire . . .

I do. I do feel like I'm walking on a fine wire. But now. Now some of my balance has returned for the moment. I have closed the door on another tough quarter, have finished more than half of my time as 1e's PA, and have come to the brink of only 40 more weeks until I get to wreak havoc in Washington with my nursing license.

Tomorrow is a start.
Start 1: 21.
Start 2: WOC09 with 7 amazing people. Washington Oregon California. 8 days.
Start 3: Beginning to wrap my mind around 2nd year PA. It's hard for me to think about the possibility of a new floor, new staff, and holding this responsibility for another year.
Start 4: You'll have to guess. [said as mysteriously as possible in order to confuse my loyal blog followers as much as possible).

Note of the Day: From experiencing this last finals week, I have found that I have the ability to study without stopping for 11 hours straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment